- Dana Avenue
For an appointment with Dr. Werner, please call: 513 221 7788.
Dr. Robert (Bob) Werner has practiced general ophthalmology for over 30 years and currently sees patients at the Hyde Park office with his partners Dr. Mark Gooch and Dr. Stephen Kondash. He sees patients during the week from 8:15 AM till 5 PM except on Tuesdays. Dr. Werner has won numerous “Best Doctors in Cincinnati” Awards. He attended medical school at the University of Cincinnati and completed his medical internship at The Jewish Hospital in Cincinnati. He completed his ophthalmology residency at the Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis. He is board certified in Ophthalmology and is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Dr. Werner lives in Blue Ash with his wife Ruthanne. When not seeing patients, Dr. Werner enjoys hiking, biking, skiing, and exercise. He also sings in a choir that has performed all over Europe– including a performance during mass at St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome (2015).
- General Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Ohio Ophthalmological Society
- Recognized as one of the Top Doctors in Cincinnati Magazine in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Case Institute of Technology, Cleveland, Ohio
Bachelor of Science
- University of Cincinnati, College of Medicine, Cincinnati, Ohio
Doctor of Medicine
- Jewish Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio – Medical Internship
- Indiana University Medical Center, Indianapolis, Indiana
Residency in Ophthalmology