Erin Mosellen, O.D., F.A.A.O.
A native of Pittsburgh, PA, Dr. Mosellen became part of the team of physicians at Midwest Eye Center in summer of 2015. She specializes in the diagnosis and medical management of ocular disease, including glaucoma, diabetes, age-related macular degeneration, and dry eyes. Dr. Mosellen is also responsible for refractive surgery pre-op and post-op care, along with cataract evaluation and post-op care.
It’s work that she finds very rewarding.
“Every day is different,” she said. “I’m working with great surgeons to provide care to our patients, and I’m getting to help patients protect or improve their vision, which has life-changing impact.”
When not working, she enjoys cooking, traveling, spending time with her family and friends, and cheering on her favorite sports teams.
- Fellow in the American Academy of Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Ohio Optometric Association
- Cincinnati Optometric Association
- Kentucky Optometric Association
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA
- Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago, IL
Doctorate of Optometry