Stephan G. Dixon, M.D.
Dr. Dixon is a Cincinnati native who graduated from the College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning at the University of Cincinnati with a degree in Digital Design before obtaining his Medical Degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. His recognitions during medical school include the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, the Gold Humanism Honor Society, and the Outstanding Alumni Award.
He completed Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center and Glaucoma Fellowship at the Eugene and Marilyn Glick Eye Institute associated with Indiana University. He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the American Glaucoma Society. Dr. Dixon specializes in Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cataract Surgery, and Glaucoma.
- Indiana University – Glaucoma Fellowship
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center – Ophthalmology Residency | Chief Resident
- Jewish Hospital/Mercy Health Partners – Preliminary Internal Medicine Residency
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine | Highest Quintile
- University of Cincinnati, Post-Baccalaureate – Certificates in Biology and Chemistry
- University of Cincinnati College of Design, Architecture, Art and Planning – Bachelor of Science, Digital Design | Cum Laude, with Honors
- Marathon Runner, 2008-present
- Captain, Recreational Sand Volleyball, 2003-present
- Digital Design