For an appointment with Dr. Zimmer, please call: 513-232-2500.
Dr. Jillian Zimmer was born and raised just outside of Youngstown, Ohio. She completed both her undergraduate and optometric studies at Ohio State. It’s no surprise that she is an avid Buckeyes fan. Dr. Zimmer graduated from The Ohio State University College of Optometry in 2015 receiving her O.D. degree Magna Cum Laude.
Dr. Zimmer joined the team of physicians at Midwest Eye Center in January 2017. Her passion is managing glaucoma as well as a variety of other conditions including dry eye, macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
When she is not working she enjoys spending time with her husband, two sons and pets.
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Ohio Optometric Association
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Bachelor of Science, Biology, 2011
- The Ohio State University College of Optometry, Columbus, Ohio
Doctor of Optometry, 2015