For an appointment with Dr. Zimmer, please call: 513-232-2500.
Dr. Jillian Zimmer was born and raised just outside of Youngstown, Ohio. She completed both her undergraduate and optometric studies at Ohio State. It’s no surprise that she is an avid Buckeyes fan. Dr. Zimmer graduated from The Ohio State University College of Optometry in 2015 receiving her O.D. degree Magna Cum Laude.
During her time at Ohio State, Dr. Zimmer completed internships in a variety of clinical settings, gaining experience in specialties such as: Ocular disease, pediatrics and binocular vision.
Upon graduation, Dr. Zimmer moved to the Cincinnati area. She resides in Madeira with her husband. In her free time she enjoys running, reading and traveling.
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry
- American Optometric Association
- Ohio Optometric Association
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Bachelor of Science, Biology, 2011
- The Ohio State University College of Optometry, Columbus, Ohio
Doctor of Optometry, 2015