Dr. Kuley is a Cincinnati native. He attended St. Xavier High School before graduating cum laude with a degree in Biomedical Engineering from Vanderbilt University. He received his Medical Degree from The Ohio State University College of Medicine with honors in Medical Education. He then went to Georgetown University to complete his Medicine Internship. He completed his Ophthalmology Residency at the University of Cincinnati, where he served as Chief Resident and was awarded special commendation for leadership. He completed his Retina and Vitreous Surgery Fellowship at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan where he earned The Henry Ford Star Award for Outstanding Fellow across all specialties. Dr. Kuley enjoys medical mission work, hiking, climbing, and golf.
Dr. Kuley began working as an ophthalmic technician in high school and now specializes in retinal care. Having spent decades caring for patients, Dr. Kuley provides a personalized experience for each patient. Retinal disease can be challenging to live through. Dr. Kuley prides himself in providing the most advanced technology available to preserve vision for you and your loved one.
- Vitreo Retinal Diseases & Surgery
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- St. Xavier High School
- Vanderbilt University, Biomedical Engineering, cum laude
- Ohio State University College of Medicine, Medical Degree with honors in Medical Education
- Georgetown University, Medical Internship
- University of Cincinnati, Ophthalmology Residency, served as chief resident and was awarded special commendation for leadership
- Henry Ford Hospital, Retina and Vitreous Surgery Fellowship, earned The Henry Ford Star Award for Outstanding Fellow across all specialties
- Dr. Kuley enjoys medical mission work, hiking, climbing, and golf.