Dr. Noll graduated cum laude from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, TN. He received his medical degree from the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, where he was the co-director of a free ophthalmology clinic for under-served populations. Dr. Noll moved to South Carolina for his internship at Spartanburg Regional Hospital before completing his ophthalmology residency training at the University of Florida where he was named Resident of the Year. He specializes in Cataract Surgery, Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Laser Surgery, and Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery. A Northern Kentucky native, Dr. Noll is glad to have the opportunity to practice in his hometown. In his free time he enjoys hiking, camping, basketball, and travel.
- Cataract Surgery
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Laser Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN – Medical Degree
- Spartanburg Regional Hospital, South Carolina – Internship
- University of Florida – Ophthalmology Residency
Dr. Noll enjoys hiking, camping, basketball, and travel.