- West Chester
Dr. Naqvi graduated from Wofford College, Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree. She received her
Medical Degree from The University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and her Ophthalmology Residency was done at
U.C. Medical Center as well. Dr. Naqvi completed her Ophthalmology Pediatric Fellowship at the Cincinnati Children’s
Hospital Medical Center. She specializes in Comprehensive Ophthalmology, Cataract Surgery, Pediatric Ophthalmology
and Adult Strabismus.
Dr. Naqvi is a native of Shelby, NC. She is married with two children and enjoys cooking, reading and travel. She pursued
Ophthalmology because she fell in love with the anatomy of the eye and how everything works together to help you see.
When asked why she enjoys seeing children and adults, she stated, “I enjoy working with all types of people, each is so
different and can make a day very engaging.” Her reason for joining MidWest Eye Center: “I wanted to be a part of a practice in Cincinnati, where patient care is the primary focus.
Dr. Ahmed-Naqvi is a native of Shelby, NC and married with two children. She enjoys cooking, reading, and traveling.
- Pediatric Opththalmology, Adult
- Strabismus, and Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Fluent in English, Urdu and Arabic.
- American College of Physicians,
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus.
- Medical Degree, University of Cincinnati College
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center –
Pediatric Ophthalmology Fellowship
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center –
- Wofford College – Bachelor of Science,
History Minor, Summa Cum Laude.