Dr. Rawzi Baik, is fully trained, certified, and cares about his patients’ vision and eye care. So much so, that he volunteers at the Realeyes Classroom Program, as well as, Standardized Interactive Age-Appropriate Presentations at Cincinnati schools on Topics of Eye Anatomy, Eye Safety and Eye Disorders.
His professional interests are in, Specialty Contact Lens Fitting, Ocular Surface Disease Evaluation and Management.
- The diagnosis and medical management of Ocular Disease
- Dry Eyes
- Refractive Care
- Kentucky and Ohio license certified.
- CPR training and DEA license number certified.
- Kentucky Optometric Association Member
- Ohio Optometric Association Member
- American Academy of Optometry Fellowship candidate
- Northeastern State University, Tulsa, Oklahoma
July 28 – August 1, 2016
- The Ohio State University College of Optometry, Columbus, OH
Doctor of Optometry, Class of 2016
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
Bachelor of Science in Microbiology, 2007-2011
Minor in History of Art
- Centerville High School, Dayton Ohio